About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Assist the In-house Legal Counsel
- Drafting, vetting and maintaining of legal documents
- Analyzing compliance risk
Number of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, English Proficiency (Spoken and Written) and Business communication
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Students who are in 4th or 5th year of their five-year course or in the 2nd or 3rd year of a three-year course of law school.
- Available for a minimum of 6 hours full time (in-office) internship
- Can start the internship by the 15th of October 2019
- Is available for a duration of 3-4 months
- Has a general background on the Indian Contract Act, Labour Law, Construction Laws and Business law.
- Has relevant skills and interests
Internship Certificate, Work experience letter, 5 days a week